Organiser and Eligibility
- Mellow Women’s Day Word Search Contest (“the Contest”) is organised by Mellow Sun Sdn Bhd [963839-X] (“the Organiser”).
- The Contest is open to all Malaysian citizens, age 18 and above, residing in Malaysia only.
- Employees of the Organiser, its affiliates and/or related companies and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- The Contest starts on 8th March 2021 and ends on 14th March 2021 Malaysia time (“the Contest Period”).
- Entries received after 14th March 2021, or are damaged, corrupted, incomplete or illegible will not be accepted and will be disqualified.
Submission of Entries and Qualifying Criteria
- Contest rules:
Step 1: Like and follow @mellow.malaysia on Facebook and Instagram.
Step 2: Like and share this post.
Step 3: Find as many words as you can.
Step 4: Tag at least 3 friends with your answer in the comment below with #mymellowbaby and #mellowmalaysia
Step 4: Make sure that your profile is set to public.
- There will only be three  winners in total.
- Each winner is only eligible to win one  prize.
- Three  winners will be picked randomly through commentpicker.com/random-name-picker
- The eligibility to win the Contest is on the condition that Eligible Participants fully comply with the Terms and Conditions as stated herein.
- Incomplete entries and/or the failure to fulfill all or any of the Terms and Conditions will automatically disqualify the Eligible Participants from the Contest without prior notice.
- Each of the winner will receive one of the following:
- Online cash voucher worth RM 100
- Online cash voucher worth RM 80
- Online cash voucher worth RM 50
The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute any of the prizes with alternative prizes of similar value, at any time without prior notice. All prizes are given on an “As is” basis and are not exchangeable or sold for cash, credit, other items or voucher in part or in full and are non-transferable to any other person.
- The selected winners will be notified on 15th March 2021 via Facebook Messenger by the Organiser to confirm their contact details.
- Selected winners have to provide
- Full Name
- Contact Details
- Selected winners are to respond to the Organiser within five  days from the date of notification if there are any errors in the details provided.
- The Organiser shall not be held liable in the event the winner(s) cannot be contacted after at least three  attempts by the Organiser or its agents.
- Prizes will be sent to winners via local courier service and postage will be fully covered by the Organisers.
- The Organiser will not be held liable in the event of non-receipt or delayed delivery of the postal notification to the winner[s].
- The Organiser will not be held liable in the event that prize fulfillments are not completed due to incorrect contact details provided by the participants.
- The Organiser may at its sole and absolute discretion extend the Contest period at any time without any prior notice to any party whatsoever. Unless otherwise varied to the contrary by the Organiser, any participation in the Contest during the extended period (if any) shall be governed by the Terms and Conditions set out herein which shall remain in full force and effect at all times.
- The Organiser reserves the right to modify the Contest mechanisms, withdraw or terminate this Contest at any time at its sole and absolute discretion without prior notice to any person.
- By entering the Contest , Eligible Participants shall agree to appear on the internet, videos, photographs, write-ups which may be used in advertising (any form of media) or other materials by the Organiser. Eligible Participants shall not be entitled to any payment for such use, or for any re-use; and acknowledge that all copyright, including the right to reproduce likeness or image, shall belong to the Organiser absolutely; and to release and discharge the Organiser from any claims in relation to the Organiser’s use of likeness or image.
- The Organiser reserves the absolute right to disqualify any individual that it determines to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest , to be acting in breach or potential breach of this Contest ’s Terms and Conditions.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or delay the Contest in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- By participating in this Contest, all Eligible Participants hereby warrant that all statements personal details given are true, correct, accurate and complete and that they have read and understood all the Terms and Conditions of this Contest and agree to be unconditionally bound by it.
- By participating in this Contest, all Eligible Participants agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Organiser harmless from and against any suits, claims, losses, damages and expenses, including reasonable legal fees that may arise from or in connection with the Contest.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change, amend, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice and the Eligible Participants will be bound to such changes.
- Any Terms and Conditions applicable to this Contest which is illegal, prohibited or unenforceable under any law or regulation shall be ineffective to the extent of such illegality, voidness, prohibition or unenforceability without invalidating the remaining provisions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed under the laws of Malaysia.
For further enquiries, please call +6016-2150261 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.